LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Thank you for purchasing product(s) from Quoizel, Inc. Quoizel is dedicated to providing our customers with an outstanding lighting experience. Our comprehensive product coverage is reflective of our commitment to our customers' ongoing satisfaction.
Quoizel warrants all its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to certain conditions and exclusions. Quoizel products have the following warranties applied from the date the Product was shipped to the original end use purchaser:
INDOOR LIGHTING FIXTURES
|Electrical Components||1 year|
|Integrated LED (LED Bulbs Excluded)||5 years|
Indoor fixtures are constructed for indoor use only. If these fixtures are installed outside and exposed to the elements, it is likely the finish wil change due to this exposure. Please be aware that installing an indoor fixture outside will void the complete manufacturer's warranty.
OUTDOOR LIGHTING FIXTURES
|Electrical Wiring & Sockets||1 year|
|Integrated LED (LED Bulbs Excluded)||5 years|
|"Armour" Finish||5 years|
FINISH WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
Finishes for fixtures installed outdoors are subject to change due to prolonged exposure to sunlight, pollutants and other environmental conditions. Metal finishes on outdoor fixtures will naturally mature over time, changing in appearance and creating a living finish. Painted finishes on outdoor fixtures may naturally fade over time, depending on the fixture's exposure to the outdoor elements. Thus, any claim for fading, discoloration or "patina" of a finish on an outdoor fixture is not applicable to the above warranty. See the "Finish Care & Cleaning" instructions below for proper care and maintenance of your fixture.
The environment within 10 miles of a seacoast can be extremely corrosive. Even with the appropriate maintenance, products installed in this environment will typically deteriorate more quickly than products installed in a less severe environment. Some corrosion and/or deterioration is considered "normal wear" in this environment. Thus, any claim for finish failures or for corrosion of other components due to coastal environment conditions is not applicable to the above warranty.
FINISH CARE & CLEANING
Initial care for finishes requires only periodic cleaning with a soft cloth, dampened with water. A mild non-abrasive soap may be used along with a soft cloth and water if the fixture is very dirty. Care should be taken to avoid abrasive materials and strong cleaning agents, as they will quickly destroy the protectant.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
Please save your store receipt as proof of purchase, as our Limited Warranty only applies to products which were purchased from an authorized Quoizel store or dealer.
WHAT IS COVERED
Quoizel will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where quality inspection discloses any such defects that are found occurring from normal use within the warranty time-period as stated above.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The following costs, expenses and damages are not covered by the provisions of this limited warranty:
- Labor costs including, but not limited to, such costs as the removal and reinstallation of product
- Shipping and freight expenses required to return product to Quoizel
- Any or all light bulbs (lamps)
- Issues with natural stone and glass color or textural variations as these are inherent attributes of the materials used in this product
All warranties only apply to the original end use purchaser and original installation of products. This warranty is not transferrable.
THE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS WARRANTY DO NOT APPLY TO PRODUCTS:
- Used in commercial applications
- Used for purposes for which they are not designed or intended
- Which have been subjected to alteration, abuse, misuse, negligence or accident
- Which have been improperly stored, installed, maintained or operated
- Which have been used in violation of written installation guidelines by Quoizel, such as installing in opposite position of what is outlined in the guidelines
- Which have been subjected to improper temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions; or (vii) which, based on Quoizel examination, do not disclose to Quoizel satisfaction non-conformance to the warranty
- Additionally, this warranty DOES NOT COVER scratches, abrasions, or deterioration due to the use of paints, solvents, chemicals or abrasive cleaning techniques
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY IF:
- The original bill of sale, delivery date or product number cannot be verified
- The parts claimed to be defective are not returned for inspection if so requested by Quoizel
- The product is not in the possession of the original end use purchaser
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
At Quoizel, our goal is to provide you with exceptional product and service. We have worked for over 80 years training employees in your market. If you experience a problem with your Quoizel product, please contact your place of purchase or your local lighting dealer to submit your warranty request.
Although Quoizel does not sell directly to consumers, if your place of purchase is closed or no longer in business, you can submit your warranty request by contacting us at one of the following
Attn: Customer Service Department
6 Corporate Parkway
Goose Creek, SC 29445