Remote Support Sessions
To better serve our customers, Quoizel offers one-on-one QuickSupport sessions using a software product from TeamViewer. After starting a small piece of software, with your permission, a Quoizel Technical Support Agent can take control of your computer remotely, giving you a visual display for instructions as well as enabling easier troubleshooting of any errors that you may be encountering when browsing our site. To get started, please proceed with the following:
- Contact Quoizel Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know how we may help you with a short description of the issue that you are having, and a phone number where you may be reached.
- A Quoizel Representative will get back to you, as soon as possible, with either a quick solution to your problem, or a request to initiate a remote help session at a time of your convenience.
- QuickSupport is available on either Windows or Apple OS based computers. If you would like to enable a QuickSupport session, and agree to our Terms of Service below, you may start the required software using the appropriate link at the bottom of this page.
- At your meeting time, when prompted by your Support Agent, you will need to provide both your QuickSupport ID and password. (These credentials can only be used while your session is active. If a new session is needed, or you exit for any reason, new credentials will automatically be generated.)
- After we have answered all of your questions, please close out of your TeamViewer QuickSupport session. Rest assured that we, or anyone else with your previous credentials, can not regain control of your machine without a new session started, and the sharing of the new credentials. You may delete all traces of this piece of software from your computer at any time, if you choose.
Terms of Service
Quoizel provides TeamViewer training and testing sessions for the benefit of our customers, but does not have ongoing control of either your system or the third-party TeamViewer software. For reasons including, but not limited to, these, Quoizel makes no warranties, either explicit or implied, as to the suitability of the TeamViewer software, its impact on your computer, or the future security of your system. The download and use of this software, and/or the initiation of any remote session, will serve as your explicit approval that neither Quoizel, nor any of its employees or agents, shall be liable in any way for any damages, however unlikely, that may occur as a result of the use of the TeamViewer tool. If you do not accept these terms, please do not download the tool from either of the links below, or from any other location, and be sure to remove the software, in its entirety, from your computer.
Download QuickSupport by TeamViewerback