Limited Product Warranty
Thank you for purchasing product(s) from Quoizel, Inc. Quoizel is a respected lighting manufacturer and distributor since 1930. Quoizel has always been dedicated to providing our customers with an outstanding lighting experience. Our comprehensive product coverage is reflective of our commitment to our consumer’s ongoing satisfaction.
Quoizel warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship and subject to certain conditions and exclusions. Quoizel products have the following warranties applied from the date of purchase:
Electrical Components . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 Years
Finish (Indoor & Outdoor). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3 Years
All Outdoor "Armour" Finishes
(Coastal and Seaside©) . . . . . . . . 5 Years
All warranties are applicable to the Original Purchaser, the original installation of Quoizel products and are not transferrable.
Proof of Purchase:
Please save your store receipt as proof of purchase, as our Limited Warranty only applies to products that were purchased from an authorized Quoizel store or dealer.
What is Covered:
Quoizel will repair, replace or correct any defects that are found occurring from normal use within the time period set above and subject to the following conditions and exclusions that follow.
What is Not Covered?
- Labor Costs related to removal or re-installation of product is not covered
- Shipping Charges to Quoizel
- Any and all Light Bulbs (Lamps)
The Requirements of this Warranty do not Apply To:
- Products used in commercial applications
- Products with scratches or abrasions due to the use of paints or abrasive cleaning chemicals/solvents
- Products that are misused or abused by lack of care or subjected to improper environmental conditions
Warranty Does Not Apply If:
- Original bill of sale, the delivery date or product number cannot be verified
- Defective item is not returned to Quoizel if so requested
- Product is not in the possession of the Original Purchaser
Exclusions on Outdoor Finishes:
- Any outdoor product that is within 10 miles of the ocean coast or shoreline. (This exclusion does not apply to “Armour” finishes.)
- Any claim for discoloration, patina or tarnishing is not applicable on painted or metal outdoor finishes that have faded over time.
To Obtain Warranty Service:
At Quoizel, our goal is to provide you with exceptional product and service. We have worked for over 80 years training employees in your market. If you experience a problem with your Quoizel product, please contact your place of purchase or your local lighting dealer to submit your warranty request.
Although Quoizel does not sell directly to consumers, if your place of purchase is closed or no longer in business, you can submit your warranty request by contacting us:
For Fastest Response:
Please contact us at www.quoizel.com on our “Contact Us” page
Attn: Customer Service Department
590 Old Willets Path,Hauppauge, NY 11788
Call: 800-645-3184 – Customer Service